LANGUAGE CONNECTIONS DATABASE
In this section you can find useful materials and information generated by Language Connections. Please use the Resources drop-down menu above or links in the left-hand column on this page to access the following types of materials:
• White Papers. Our team of researchers, consultants and writers not only helps us to better understand the subject matter of our projects, but also contributes valuable insights into various industry trends ranging from Pharmaceuticals to Law to IT to Linguistics etc. Please follow the “White Papers” link in the left-hand column on this page to access our White Papers database.
• Publications. This section includes articles researched and written by our life science experts published in major industry-specific publications, including Applied Clinical Trials, The Monitor ACRP, PharmaVoice, and International Clinical Trials to name a few. The topics range from global clinical trials and healthcare regulations to biologics manufacturing and international regulations. Please use the Publications link on the left side of the page to access our published articles database.
• Samples & Case Studies. This section gives you a hands-on experience with some of our linguistic projects. Here you can get a good sense of the range of projects we manage, as well as the dedication with which we manage them. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality product within the time frame required by our clients. Please use the Samples and Case Studies link on the left side of the page to access our Samples and Case Studies database.
• Blogs. Through our blogs we aim to provide useful and interesting articles that inform and entertain our readers. Each blog is focused on different industry- specific topics, as well as issues that affect international businesses around the world. The blog section is divided into three blogs:
1. The World in Your Palm – a general blog which offers linguistic and cultural insights;
2. The Language of Science – a blog that provides the latest topics in the life science industry, including international regulatory updates and issues related to translation.
3. The News Connections – a news blog which gives our clients the chance to read about our current projects, and any conferences which we will be attending.
Please use the Blogs link on the left side of the page to access our blogs.
• FAQ. We realize that many of you have not had the opportunity or need to work with a language service provider until now, and you may have some very valid questions. In this section we have attempted to answer some of the most commonly asked questions. We would be happy to answer any further questions that are not included in this section. Please use the FAQ link on the left side of the page to access our FAQ section.
• Glossary. In order to assist you in understanding industry-specific terminology (such as TM or CAT) which you may not be familiar with, we have provided you with a glossary of terms in this section. Please use the Glossary link on the left side of the page to access our glossary.